Thursday, August 4, 2016

Jobs at SiteLock - Good to work there?

You can find a lot of PR articles telling you how awesome a place it is to work at SiteLock, how amazing a tech company they are.. but is it true?

Found this gem talking to the hiring process at SiteLock:

This company is absolutely disgusting.I came to a job interview and it felt like the managers felt threaten by my skills.
This job is based on commission so if you don't sell you will be FIRED! from what I heard the main man Blake walks around harassing people and people have to hear his vacation stories (show off ) I am so glad I got to see how this company runs by. The office location is in a good area but I rather work some where else than to be in a shady company and lie to customers to hit commission. I heard the goal to be meant is around 8000!!
That's ridiculous !!Do not work here from what i experience this place is a scamming joke!!!

Source 

Makes you wonder, someone that doesn't even work there yet.. but has been able to see and experience so much already...

No comments:

Post a Comment