Thursday, June 16, 2016

Sitelock - Rude, Demeaning Bullies Looking For A Sale

These are the kind of tactics they used on me and need to be shared... originally shared here: http://sitelock.pissedconsumer.com/rude-demeaning-bullies-looking-for-a-sale-20160616866956.html

I contacted Sitelock as they were associated with the company that hosts our business site. We needed assistance with Malware and already had their basic package.
When I spoke on the phone with a gentleman (calling him that is a joke) from Sitelock, he not only insulted my intelligence, but spoke to down to me and actually LAUGHED (Yes, not kidding!!) when I told him I was already aware of my possible solutions and I was simply looking for pricing.
Just knowing my host site was associated with them was almost enough for me to change hosts entirely. I have never been so disrespected, bullied, talked over and demeaned in the professional world as I have by the man that "assisted" me from Sitelock. I would have asked for a manager, but by the looks of it, they are an unreliable, basement-ran operation with no accountability whatsoever.
I will NEVER use them. I would rather forgo the internet altogether than ever be forced to work with such a deplorable company.
I went with another company that was recommended to me by an IT guy I am friends with, and thus far, they cost less than a 4th of the price and will solve my issue in 6 hours and continue to protect us for the year.
So, suck it, Sitelock.

1 comment:

  1. Webcare360 Provides you safe and secure cheap Offshore Hosting Best offshore hosting and Dmca Ignored Hosting By Webcare360 with 99.9% Up time Guarantee, with Ddos protection.

    ReplyDelete